Disruption is imminent and innovation is your lifeline.
It’s a new world, we’re all challenged by globalization, sustainability, regulation, and efficiency in the face of more agile disruption. With each new advancement, we analyze, pivot, and recover our position. It’s time to look proactively at the future and own your ground.
We help businesses shift from reactive to proactive positions by:
- Providing business and technical strategies for operational efficiency
- Conducting user research, analysis, and UX design to optimize adoption and returns
- Reducing risk and increasing compliance by engaging target audiences with business intelligence tools
Accelerating Innovation in Biotech
As your analysts work tirelessly crunching data, competitors are embracing Cognitive Computing (Machine Learning and AI) to achieve increased velocity.
What part of your organization is held back by an unbalanced priority of process administration? Are there opportunities for process automation and enhanced workflow management? These practices can lead to enhanced operations:
- Institutional legacy is only as good as your knowledge management system. It is not enough to plug and play document storage. Operationalizing your knowledge stores keep them alive and drive value across your organization.
- Adopting UX analysis on internal business processes and systems can help re-engineer your infrastructure to reduce administrative and operational friction.
- Workflow automation coupled with machine learning will drive down the cost of time in the wheels of business administration.
Holistic Customer Journey = Market Success
Pharma IoT is revolutionizing healthcare and medicine by addressing lifestyle impact on health. Harnessing the Internet of Things, real time biometrics and automated assists from wearables and mobile devices will become the market differentiator to drive outcome metrics.
What mobile devices and lifestyle opportunities are you willing to explore to ensure market success for your products? How can you harness the wealth of data that your apps and wearables are generating? Here are some concepts to drive innovation:
- Clinical trials succeed in monitoring efficacy and outcomes by rigid protocols, unfortunately, life is messy. We need deeper engagement, monitoring and prompting in order to generate intended outcomes in the field.
- Data Interrogation models should support your organization at every level to provide metrics for product and service enhancement decision making in real-time.
- Adopting business intelligence dashboards will help your organization track against KPI’s and learn where to make operational changes.
Risk Mitigation and Regulatory Compliance
Genetic-Engineering front runners are planning new ways to harness Gene Drive technology.
Are you keeping up on Daisey-Drive risk mitigation protocols? Are your products and services deployed with a risk mitigation and regulatory compliance framework? Have your RIMS (Regulatory Information Management System) plugged into your organization across your value chain? The following insights might spark your next big idea:
- The regulatory environment is volatile at the moment and experiencing dramatic swings. At the same time, altogether slow and unable to match the speed of innovation. Operational business intelligence will ensure that you can implement compliance measures as they come due.
- UX and technical best practices will help your organization drive maximum coverage for your organization with enhanced risk metrics and just-in-time alerting.
- It’s no longer a question if these breakthroughs are going to change the face of life-sciences, but will you be ready when they do?
Our mission is to drive innovation at the intersection of people, information, and technology to expand human potential. Our services have helped leading biotech firms to successfully adopt business intelligence models, knowledge and client management portals, optimize business processes, and deliver best in class user experiences.
LIMINA Service Areas
- Business analysis & Strategy
- Business Transformation & Training
- Content Strategy
- Interaction Design
- Project Management
- Technology Implementation
- User Experience
- User Research
- Visual Design
LIMINA Solution Areas
- High Throughput Data Acquisition & Analysis
- Instrument Calibration / Configuration
- Assay Management & Configuration
- Real-time PCR
- Gene Sequencing
- Gene Expression and Genotyping
- Genechip Analysis
- Flow Cytometry
- Pathology Visualizations
- Digital Microscopy
- Global Drug Discovery Lifecycle Management
- Life Science/Laboratory Information Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales Support Tools
- Study Management
- Digital Image Management & Analysis
Operations and KM
- Intranet Design & Implementation
- Management BI Dashboards
- Regulatory information management
- EOL Knowledge Management
Founded in 2003, our vision is to create a consulting organization focused on empowering users to meet their maximum potential by elevating the quality of their works experience. Our mission is to enable, expand and enhance human potential by simplifying complex interactions and creating usable systems.
We specialize in Technical & UX Design Leadership for Complex Systems.
We work with Startups, Enterprise Businesses and Government to improve the intersection of People, Information & Technology.
- Lean UX & flexible agile methodology
- Mobile and Responsive Design solutions
- Specialization in Complex System designs
- Maximized Drupal for enhanced User Experience
- Custom User Interface design and theming
- 8(a)-certified, government compatible
- Collaborate with clients to integrate user-centered design best practices
- We are passionate about our work and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- At the forefront of innovation in supporting human-computer interaction